Gluten-Free Strawberry Sundae on top of Nature’s Path Organic Dark Chocolate Chip Waffle
A strawberry sundae sitting on top of a Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Chip Nature’s Path Organic Waffle! Complete deliciousness with tons of flavors going on. Georgia strawberry picking season is from April – June! Freshly picked strawberries are on the menu for this delicious dessert.
Such a beautiful sight! How about topping it all with homemade Chocolate Sauce? So good!!! Stick a candle on top to celebrate a birthday or anniversary!
Strawberries for Sundae:
- Wash berries only when ready to eat.
- Dry on a paper towel and dab with a towel to dry.
- Place berries in a bowl, take off stems and chop them into chunks.
- Sprinkle with about 2 TBS sugar to allow strawberries to begin getting juicy.
- Stir occasionally.
- Leave the bowl on the counter and begin working on chocolate sauce.
Gluten-Free Homemade Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 squares (1 oz each) unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup1 tsp vanilla
In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate. Add sugar, cream, corn syrup, and vanilla. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve warm or cold over ice cream or warm brownies! Allow it to sit in the saucepan for about 30 minutes to firm up a bit. Refrigerate leftovers.
Lightly toast waffle in a gluten-free only designated toaster. Add a scoop of Breyer’s Natural Vanilla ice cream and top with spoonfuls of strawberries. Add a ladle full of chocolate sauce and top with a squirt of Gluten-Free Reddi Whip whipped topping. And then…….dig in!!
Enjoy every bite,