What a delicious way to begin the day with Italian Sausage Egg Casserole. Or have breakfast for dinner night for a changeup, with Italian Sausage Egg Casserole, grits, and fruit. Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the perfect addition to this recipe.
It’s so simple to put together. This recipe makes enough for 1 large casserole (9″x13″) or 2 small casseroles (8″x8″). Why not make a small one for yourself and give one to a friend or neighbor who might appreciate your kindness?
Italian Sausage Egg Casserole
- 1 package Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage, fried and drained on paper towels
- 9 eggs, whisked well1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/3 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil spray* Double recipe to make 2 large casseroles or 4 small casseroles
Spray casserole dish with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add cooked sausage into casserole. Sprinkle sausage with garlic salt and oregano. Sprinkle cheeses next and then add dry mustard to whisked eggs. Pour egg mixture on top of cheeses. Cook at 350 degrees for about 33 minutes for a large casserole and 20 minutes for two small casseroles.
Enjoy every bite,