A classic Southern favorite made gluten-free and no one will ever know! It tastes fabulous and is great leftover!
Gluten-Free Corn Casserole (Meg’s favorite)
- 1 pkg Martha White Gluten-Free Cornbread
- 1 can yellow corn (do not drain)
- Muffin Mix
- 1 can gluten-free cream corn (check the label)
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup gluten-free light sour cream
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Melt butter in a 9×13 inch baking pan. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together both cans of corn and muffin mix. Add eggs and mix gently. Add sour cream to the mixture and lightly mix until slightly blended. Add half of the cheese to the mixture and pour into the pan. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and maybe a tad more if you like it cheesier. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until firm and lightly golden brown around the edges.