This Mexican layer dip is so delicious. It’s great for a munchy lunch item or an appetizer before dinner. Hope you enjoy it as much as our family does.
Mexican Layer Dip
- 1 can fat-free refried beans (mixed with salsa)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 can black beans1 cup lite sour cream (mixed with chili powder and cumin)
- 1 TBsp chili powder
- 1 TBsp ground cumin
- 4 avocados (mashed & mixed with 4 pressed garlic cloves)
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 small tomatoes (cut into small pieces)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 TBsp chopped jalapeños (optional)
- 2 TBsp chopped cilantro (optional)
Add all ingredients in order. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.